Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Note from Dwight

Dear Friends and Family,

Susie's blog has been hijacked. The hijacker is well known to most of you. But to the few who may not know, Susie's current hijacker is little ole me, Susie's husband, Dwight. It has been a long time since I have had a chance to talk to most of you, so I thought I would bring you a personal update just to let you know I am still here.

Life for me has settled into an uneasy routine. My hopes and plans , tho' , are constantly being changed by things beyond my control Dr visits, dialysis, severe pain constantly interrupt my attempts at physical therapy and therefore going home. I am given no idea when I can I do so.

I would like to say “thank you” to all of the good people who have sent cards, written notes of encouragement, called on the phone, and even visited. Especially, those who have taken the time to pray for me and to speak my name before the heavenly Father. I can tell when there are those who are praying especially hard for me during difficult times. I desperately need for you to keep praying for me.
I find myself praying for you as well and seeking God's help for the needs you share with me. Isn't God's family amazing!

Many thanks to Susie her help getting this onto her blog(even typing it up for me on her little purple net book!) Unfortunately I do not have access to either computers or the internet. Just another reason to get well and go home..........

Thanks again for all your concern and care,
signed---the Hijacker

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to "hear" from you. Sending prayers up for you that you will feel better and better each day!

~Alison

Hollie said...

Dwight, we are all praying for you and think of you often. I know this has to be terribly frustrating for you and when there's nothing you can do about it....almost claustrophobic. "But God"......he alone knows our feelings and knows how to help us deal with the situation we're in. Keep encouraged. God will give you strength. Love and prayers to you and your family.

Unknown said...

so good to hear from you Papa D!! though i'd prefer to call you the 'guest blogger' rather than the hijacker ;) (((HUGS))) (p.s. thanks for your great family!! i love them all!!)