Friday, February 12, 2010

Hijack

This is Karin, Susie's oldest daughter.

I have hijacked my mom's blog. She is currently in the ER having EKGs, x-rays, blood work, etc... for some chest pain that she has been having for the last couple of days. She describes the pain as "heavy." I'm not sure of the exact timeline, but she called my Tim at work this morning, he came home, changed clothes, went to mom's house, and took her to the hospital.

He is keeping me updated via text message and email. And even though she says not to, it is difficult not to worry about my mom. She is a strong woman and is still giving marching orders from the hospital bed. Tim said, "She seems ok. I keep making jokes and she's laughing. Told me I could go back to work, but not because I'm annoying or anything."

I will keep you posted.


Here she is spoiling my kids on Sunday...

No comments: