Friday, July 2, 2010

ZOO

As part of their vacation, Karin and Tim planned a trip to the Zoo. Their family pass includes their niece and nephew, so their child group was five strong. Tim then decided Mimi should go too. Dwight wasn't sure if it was a good idea, he was afraid Tim planned to leave me with the lions, tigers or bears. But he said for me to take a chance and go.

It was a perfect day weather wise. It was crowded, think alot of people started their weekend early. We all enjoyed ourselves. I took a few pictures, but Tim took hundreds, I am sure Karin will be posting some soon.

The girls were just the cutest thing ever, going through the entire Zoo holding hands. Forgot to get a picture of that.

And, obviously, Tim didn't leave me. As the Purple People Eater says, "I wouldn't eat you, cuz you're so tough."

No comments: