Thursday, March 25, 2010

cute

This evening Aurora and I were snuggling when she looked at me and said, "I am vanilla."

Me, "What?" (She had asked for ice cream earlier, so I thought she was trying to convince again -- even tho' the dog finished her supper.)

Aurora, "I am vanilla."

Ok, I think I see where this little mind is going so I ask "And what about Isaac?"

"He is chocolate."

Fine with me, I love both.............."And Esther Faith?"

"She is vanilla, like me."

Love the thinking of kids.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes Yes, she's been saying that lately! I, like you, love both too!!! She told me the other day that I am carmal, because I'm darker than her, but I'm not chocolate! As little as that child eats, it's funny how she relates things to food! That IS cute though!

HennHouse said...

Kiki is strawberry.

:)

Kristen said...

I'll make sure Auri knows that!!! Very Funny!!!