Monday, January 9, 2012

Getting Better

Thursday they changed Dwight's antibiotic and we started seeing improvements. He has been given this antibiotic by IV twice a day and by Sunday afternoon he was definitely better.

He had both Doctors visit him again on Friday, both presenting their opposite ideas to him. At this point neither will be used.

Dwight had several visitors from Church yesterday afternoon which served to put him in a great mood. I am not sure I can say the same about the Steeler's loss in the evening tho'.

It is planned for Dwight to return to Mill Run this afternoon. The IV antibiotic will be administered as a shot there.

I thank the Lord for his recovery from this round and to all of you who prayed for us, we really appreciate it and know it helps. This round has really wore me out, would love a couple normal days, but I know better.

Now to finish getting the Christmas decoartions taken care of......

1 comment:

GodQuest said...

Thanks for letting us know of this improvement and change of location. I'll get a card out to him ASAP - Donna