Monday, April 28, 2008

Renewing My Challegne

It is hard to believe that over two weeks have passed since I blogged. It does take time to establish new habits. I think as we get older it takes even longer.

And, as I haven't kept up with my blog and encouragement for you in our 30 day challenge, I have 'fallen off the wagon." (Translation, I failed, miserably, in fulfilling the challenge.) But I am going to try again, and again,... hopefully, each time I start again because of failure it will be longer and longer apart. I ask you join me again.

If any of you want to share with me, but not in the comments, I have two email accounts: susieshirey@yahoo.com and swedishmama@yahoo.com . feel free to write to me on either one.

Check out following for even more help on the road of being a better wife:

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/pdf/30DayChallenge.pdf

No comments: