From "Everyday Cheapskate" by Mary Hunt & Debt-Proof Living
Friday, August 28, 2009 19 Secrets to Happiness
1. Live beneath your means.
2. Return all that you borrow.
3. Stop blaming other people.
4. Admit your mistakes.
5. Give all clothes not worn in three years to charity.
6. Do something nice everyday and try not to be caught doing it.
7. Listen more, talk less.
8. Skip 2 meals per week and give the money to the homeless.
9. Be on time.
10. Don`t make excuses.
11. Don`t argue.
12. Be kind to people.
13. Be even kinder to unkind people.
14. Have good manners.
15. Be humble.
16. Understand and accept that life is not always fair.
17. Know when to say something and when not to.
18. Don`t criticize anyone for a week.
19. Learn from the past.